Monday, January 19, 2009

£75,000 Mecca Mega Bigno Palace Ball Winner!

Congratulations to Mecca Bingo Palace Mega Ball Winner beverlyt who won a Giant £75,587.73 by calling bingo online in only 30 calls. beverleyt won the massive amount on Sunday 19th October 2008 and had only been a member of Mecca Bingo Online (http://www.vivbingo.com) for less than a week! And what makes this story even more amazing is that she didn’t know she had won until she got the call from Bingo Dave!!!

To congratulate beverleyt on her prize Mecca Bingo invied her to a posh London hotel and treated her and her partner to a top London show. Whilst down in London she met Bingo Dave and told him her fantastic story:

I decided to go on to Mecca Bingo Cards Online because it was a cold day and I didn’t fancy going out to the club, so my daughter helped me register an account. I started to play and was thrilled when I won the two lines and full house I then logged off and carried on as normal, visiting my sister in the evening then going to work the next day.

At work I told all my friends that I had won £65 and I was over the moon. I then came home from work and was starting to relax when the phone rang. I got the call from Mecca Bingo Dave congratulating me on winning £75,587.73!!! I actually had to ask my partner to come to the phone as I could not believe what I was hearing. I spoke to Dave again and still didn’t believe what was going on. I then got my daughter to log on to my account to check my account balance to see if this was true. Once I noticed it was true I was jumping up and down with my daughter and sent someone out to by a few bottles of wine!”

beverleyt, who is a member of Mecca Bingo Hartlepool plans to invest most of the money wisely and take a nice holiday, she said:

At the moment I’m investing a lot of the money wisely until we decide what we want to do. We may pay off the mortgage or we may buy a premise for our daughter who is a qualified hair dresser so she can start her own business.

You could be the next big online bingo winner with Mecca Bingo as our Mega Ball Jackpot runs on all paid for games everyday, just call up the full house in 33 calls or less and you could be the next person to be receiving a big cheque from Bingo Dave!

Source:: http://www.onlinebingopress.com

0 Comments: